Whether you're a recent graduate going to college for the first time or an adult and professional interested in advancing your career, NNU’s new online Associate of Arts in Accounting offers an opportunity for you to participate in a fully online Associate of Arts degree program. NNU currently does not offer an A.A. on-campus, making this online program unique. After completion, you can transfer your online degree into an online or on-campus bachelor's degree program. Wondering if NNU Online could be the right fit for you? Here are some things to consider:
- The online A.A. in Accounting is convenient and flexible, enabling students to continue working and living in their local community while pursuing an NNU education.
- Start dates are flexible with new classes beginning every eight weeks.
- Provides accessibility and incredible value at only $10,000 per year. Part-time enrollment is also available at a reduced rate.
- Fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Intentional about creating an online community to enhance learning and support.
- Online students are encouraged to join the campus community for athletic events and chapel services.
- Students enrolled online have full access to library services and workout facilities.
- Provides access to top-quality professors and vast academic resources.
Go to the department page →